Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Uncross Your Heart by Taryn Elliott

From the Author:
Sometimes starting over means facing your greatest fears…

Miranda Lyons is adept at pretending to be someone else, someone without a past. She’s able to forget for chunks of time that she comes from a very wealthy, notorious family. She’s given up most of the party-girl vices from her old life, including sex. Until Nathan Cross barges into her life…

To all appearances, Nathan Cross is a simple man—devoted to family and friends, committed to his work. But nothing is simple about Nate’s feelings for Miranda. Fascination quickly blooms into outright lust, and not just for her body. He wants all of her, even the parts she hides from the world. But Miranda’s secrets threaten to drive away the one man capable of both helping her come to terms with her past and supporting a future with a love that’s all about truth.

My Review: 5 stars
This is a great read from Taryn Elliott. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, romance in general is a new genre for me. But this was such a good read from beginning to end, I didn't put it down until I was finished. The book is all about Nate and Miranda, their passion for each other - once she actually sees him. It all starts with a dance. A hot, sweaty, sexy as hell dance that leaves them both breathless. Miranda is sure that'll be the end, but that's what good friends are for right?? Nate and Miranda find that they have excellent sexual chemisty, and a passion for each other that's unlike anything. But there's just one problem - Miranda won't tell Nate about her past. Nothing. She shuts him out, and that comes back to bite them both when she least expects it. I absolutely loved the end of this book. It's fantastic! I can't wait to read more from Taryn Elliott.
I was provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

You can find Taryn Elliott here:

Goodreads:  http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5456168.Taryn_Elliott
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Taryn-Elliott/e/B007OGTY9Q/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tarynelliott/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TarynElliottFic?fref=ts

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I discovered Taryn, and subsequently Cari, through Uncross Your Heart. It's one of my favorite books and I still think about Nate and Miranda.

    Your blog looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting my little book on your site, Kirsten. What an awesome review. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Nate. My big boyscout of goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janice and especially Taryn. It means a lot coming from the author of the book. I'm glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete